We hear more and more about it ... Bubble Tea! Very fashionable, it is the drink of the moment that takes up a little more space every day on the terraces of French cafes or in tea rooms.
In fact, this drink is already almost 40 years old! It was born in the 80s in Taiwan🇹🇼. Little by little it is gaining territory 😉
But in fact, what is Bubble Tea?
Well, Bubble Tea is a drink that can be enjoyed hot or cold, depending on individual preferences. It is a blend of tea, milk, fruity flavors and tapioca pearls. The whole thing is drunk using an XXL straw which allows you to suck the tapioca pearls.
It’s nice, but how do you do it?
Well, here is a recipe that you can easily make at home 😉
The ingredients for a glass of Bubble Tea:
- Green tea or black tea: 1 teaspoon
- White tapioca pearls: 40 g
- Milk: 3 tablespoons
- Syrup of your choice: 3 tablespoons
- Colorant (optional)
- An XXL straw (which you can find on the site www.capeebara.fr😉 )
- Heat 20 cl of water and then let the tea brew. Little advice: do not let the water boil
- Allow the infusion to cool in the open air and cool when it has reached room temperature.
- Boil a pan of water
- As soon as the water boils, pour the tapioca pearls and lower over medium heat
- Add a touch of dye to color the pearls (optional)
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to the directions on the package: usually 10 to 30 minutes
- Drain and place the pearls in a container
- Drizzle with syrup and place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Mix the pearls with the tea
- Add milk
- Add some ice cubes (optional)
- Taste with an XXL straw
To vary the pleasures, pearl tea can be available in a multitude of flavors. In addition, it is quick and simple to carry out.
And, guess what?
Capeebara offers you XXL stainless steel straws in bulk to taste your delicious Bubble Tea 😋 ! Awesome right? 💜
It's this way ➡️ www.capeebara.fr